Saturday, March 3, 2012

A week ago I mentioned going to SXSW film festival & conference. I finally bought my badge. Do a little dance, go ahead. Make a little love, I'll cover my eyes.

The four and half days will be jam packed with me running from session to session and one-on-one mentoring, or what shall be further known as -- my 7 minutes in heaven.

Making a decision about what to do for business cards was a long process but I found a design I love and now it will be a matter of getting them done on time. Nothing like procrastinating; to be fair it was me being unsure of how to define me.


ooooh pretty cards (original design by Jack Crossing )

Yes, they will be black on one side and white on the other, snazzy right?! Of course they'll have my name on them not some guy named James Wickenden. Although, now that I think about it I may want to order another set so that if things don't go well I can hand those out and everyone at SXSW will be talking about that incredibly awkward woman with the fabulous business cards, Suzy Chapstick!


If you are enjoying my blog follow it, you won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment