Sunday, March 4, 2012

Parents, don't let your kids throw rocks!

It is 9 o'clock and I haven't written my blog for the day. Didn't I say I would stop writing them at night? At least I haven't been drinking...much. I have a good reason for this being late, no really! I was at the Laundromat today because my dryer is broken. I was writing a boring (let's just keep that boring part between us) recount of what happened while I was folding my clothes in the hopes of making it a mediocre anecdote. AMC saved my ass because The Walking Dead came on and now I'm compelled to vent.

All I ever need to know about parenting I learned from this show. When the zombie invasion comes I will know what to do and if my kids survive (I figure at least one should make it out of the four, he runs really fast) I will make sure they don't do stupid shit like wandering in the woods. I know that it is much like parenting nowadays where parents don't pay attention to their kids screaming up and down the aisles but with brain eating undead people lurking about you would think maybe things would change. 

If for some reason I am the only one to make it through the initial un-death toll and meet up with a group of survivors that has kids in it I know to stay the hell away because they are nothing but trouble. They steal your weapons then lose your weapons then antagonize the enemy. All I could think of was:



I was waiting for:




This show disproves "It takes a village to raise a child" because there is a village and not one of them is keeping that boy from being a douche.  It's called reading a book or other non-psycho activities, kid.


If you are enjoying my blog follow it, you won't be sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I really, really, really, really, REALLY need to get caught up on this show. Everyone's been blogging/tweeting/facebooking about it, so now I regret not watching an episode since the 2nd season premiere. However.....I am on the road every other Sunday during its broadcast, and am working every other Sunday, USUALLY during its broadcast. And I never remember to watch the encores.

    But I agree: other people's kids will be nothing but trouble come the Zombie Apocalypse!

    ReplyDelete