Monday, March 5, 2012

Remember what I said about kids throwing rocks, I am not a kid so watch your back!

  1. Only slept four hours last night.
  2. Child "C" came home in tears because he is being bullied on the bus and I am just finding out about it today. If I had the energy I would tell you the horrible things the kids said about my child and all of us. Needless to say the words mother-f was used often.
  3. Child "D" brought home a pink slip and those aren't good. He was tickling some kid's butt in line at recess. Okay what the hell does that mean? He is in Kindergarten but, as my mother-in-law would say, golly shits! Which talk am I supposed to have with him?

Três greves, eu estou fora

Esta noite blogue ruim.

Like the blog, follow me...blah blah whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment