Monday, February 27, 2012

Chief people herder

As much as I give my husband a hard time I am really lucky because he supports things like this conversation last night:

Me: "Friend" is talking about going to Bonaroo but I don't think we would want to go to the same shows. It would be fun. The Red Hot Chili Peppers are going to be there though so I wouldn't want to see them.
Him: Don't be hatin' (because he is gangsta like that)
Me: There is always SXSW.
Him: Who are they?
Me: No it is another film festival.
Him: They have a film festival there?
Me: No this is something in Texas. Listen to the panels they will have there (I start listing the all the panels I want to go to)
Him: Mhmm. It sounds like it would be really good.
Me: You could say no though.
Him: Wait, what? You haven't told me anything about it I thought we were talking about you and 'friend' going to Bonaroo.

This is how my crazy mind works, just check my medicine cabinet it is filled with medicine for that (maybe it isn't helping). Now I am planning a trip to SXSW and trying to think of what title I can put on a business card to hand out while I schmooze because that is one lesson I learned at Sundance...everyone has business cards. I was found these two sites that offered some suggestions.

http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news/2011/11/15/new-media-guru-designer-extraordinaire-and-copy-cruncher-among-business-card-titles
http://12most.com/2011/06/06/12-ridiculous-job-titles-social-media/

Let me know what you think?

If you are enjoying my blog follow it, you won't be sorry.

That awkward morning after feeling goes away when I stop texting you 30 times. Y U NO TXT ME BACK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment